Delapool's 150 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got an email that lfs courier doesn’t like to deliver to a P.O. Box. I think it costs them extra or something. Wish the website had said! Asked for it to go to P.O. Box anyways so just waiting now to see if they will.

All quiet from lfs - so hoping my order is on its way.

Otherwise the tank just continues on. I think the light stocking is helping as not many issues apart from remembering to dose the ferts.

Be nice to get a new one! I’m not sure what is going on there with creaking - it was very full so dropped level slightly.

New tunze CO2 diffuser arrived in mail! They posted it to PO Box which was good as much safer. Soon as the present one plays up, I’m going to turf it for hopefully this better one. It does make me wonder sometimes why I don’t just use a CO2 stone. Would be a lot simpler but at least these have small powerheads on them.

Parcel arrived! Always exciting in case they packed a fish tank by accident.

I think the number of the tunze refers to how many times it will get pulled apart [emoji4]

50966f5e01ebd83783c382e242d0242e.jpg

Parcel arrived! Always exciting in case they packed a fish tank by accident.

I think the number of the tunze refers to how many times it will get pulled apart [emoji4]

50966f5e01ebd83783c382e242d0242e.jpg

:lol:

That's VERY funny. :lol:
I recently got snail mail, literally snails in the mail that took a snail travelling time to get here. And it WAS exciting too.

Back
Top Bottom