Demasoni group of 100 fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Charliee

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I was wandering if I could put 100 demasoni in my 120 gallon tank it has lots of caves. The demasoni are only a inch

That seems quite a lot if the goal to ultimately have them fully mature and remain in the tank as adults. If the tank is to hold only pseudotropheus demasoni's then 30-50 is probably a better number, give or take.

That number can be be increased somewhat if the tank is to be used for exclusively grow-out purposes.

kay-bee19 said:
That seems quite a lot if the goal to ultimately have them fully mature and remain in the tank as adults. If the tank is to hold only pseudotropheus demasoni's then 30-50 is probably a better number, give or take.

That number can be be increased somewhat if the tank is to be used for exclusively grow-out purposes.

Hi am am only getting 75 juvenile demasoni for my 120 gallon tanks I was wandering if I could put a breeding group of Pseudotropheus Socolofi in there as well thanks ( there is a lot of ocean rock and lime stone in the tank

Back
Top Bottom