Diary of the 29G planted tank... New pics 4/28/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, those are stems I cut off, they were floating on the surface they were so tall, lol. I had just planted them, so they aren't even rooted yet. lol.

Here's a new update. Look how fast everything is growing....... Sorry for the poor pics, I still can't figure out how to take good pics...... lol.

29g260.jpg

29g261.jpg

29g262.jpg

29g263.jpg

Here's the sword growing at the top of the back of the tank, the one where there's 5 runners split off in different directions....

29g264.jpg

29g265.jpg

29g266.jpg

Here's the longest of the runners. It comes out at the far back left corner, and goes along the top of the back of the 29G tank, and down as you see it.

29g267.jpg

Actually, I need you to come over and redo all my tanks, lol..... hehehe.....

Can't wait to get my stand and canopy projects started. ;)

No, not a lot of work. A lot of neglect, lol. That's what happens when you don't prune, or do maintenance for a while, lol. And when I do cut it all down, it ends up like this in 2 weeks, lol.

Here's my majorly overgrown tank. And yes, Jchillin, my sword is sending out yet another runner, lol.

Also, the long runner, when hanging behind the CO2 bottle, it's about 6 inches from the floor, lol.

29g277.jpg

29g278.jpg

29g279.jpg

29g280.jpg

29g281.jpg

29g282.jpg

29g283.jpg

29g284.jpg

now thats what i call heavily planted lol.i think its time you brought out the lawn mower because that tank is going crazy. its thicker than a jungle.good work though.

Back
Top Bottom