Diary of the 75G planted tank.... New pics 6/26/06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, got some new pics.......

75g419.jpg

75g420.jpg

75g421.jpg

75g422.jpg

75g423.jpg

75g424.jpg

75g425.jpg

75g426.jpg

75g427.jpg

75g428.jpg

75g429.jpg

75g430.jpg

75g431.jpg

75g432.jpg

75g433.jpg

75g434.jpg

75g435.jpg

75g436.jpg

75g437.jpg

75g438.jpg

Wow I will have to say the tank is looking simply marvelous as always! And I will have to agree with dskidmore in that the fish probably think they died and went to heavan. And congrats on the new gbr's by the way.

Your tank is awsome LWB and I LOVE those redline sharks! If only they were not so expensive.

Very very nice. I seen this tank from the beginning, you have been on quite a journey, but you have made it into a beautiful aquascape, final reward for your time and patience. Congrats!

JustOneMore20 said:
Growing in nicely! I love the denison barbs and the rams. How big are the barbs?

The barbs are 4 1/2 inches.

Found another dead fish today. It was so bad looking, don't know what it was, lol. At first I thought a roseline shark, but I still have all 3. I'm thinking it might have been a female BN pleco. will keep an eye to see if I have 3 or 4. Hard to find sometimes. I saw my male this morning, so I know it's not him.

Very nice LWB! How many fish do you have in that tank, and are you willing to part with any of your amazingly beautiful GBRs??? lol jk!

LOL....

75G Heavily Planted - Pressurized CO2, 520W Lighting, Filstar XP3 with spraybar - Tank Established Feb 2006: 3 Roseline Sharks, 7 Rummy Nose, 2 Green Cories, 5 Panda Cories, 5 Julii Cories, 1 Not-So-Small 9" Pleco (Felix the Pleco), 4 Bristle Nose Plecos (possibly 3 now), 14 German Blue Rams, 1 Red Tail Shark, 8 Serpae Tetras, MTS.

Now that's a mouthful, lol.

Somebody mention my Name. LOL lmao I was just looking in to see if there was any new pictures when I see my name. I though my ears where burning for some reason. J/K On the trio of cockato's with GBR's s long as you rearange the tank to brake up the old terrtories. The Apisto's have now. They will be fine. In most cases you can just add the GBR's str8 to the tank and be fine. But I like to brake the terrories frist. This stops anything before it can happen.
The cockato isn't really aggrasive spices of the Apisto. I keep a trio of them in with 5 GBR's and a trio of Apisto njssi and 5 kribs. They'll be fine. The Apisto is a bottom dweller and athe GBR is a mid to top dweller. They hardly ever come close to each other. Go for it. It's well worth the moving one or two rocks nd plant or two to make the adjustment easyer.For the beauti to meet the beast.

Back
Top Bottom