discus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwint

Aquarium Advice Freak
i found some fish i might get if i get the right advice.blue diamond,thai yellow,red ruby and red leopard.ok now will these fish get along together?are they hardy?how many can i put in a 75 gal.can i put other fish in with them

yeah im confused too, i think the answer to your question is no.
they wont get along simply because they wouldnt meet if it was my tank. how bigs your tank?

dwint said:
i found some fish i might get if i get the right advice.blue diamond,thai yellow,red ruby and red leopard.ok now will these fish get along together?are they hardy?how many can i put in a 75 gal.can i put other fish in with them

I found some fish that I may get if I get the right advice.

These fish are; blue diamond, Thai yellow, red ruby and red leopard.

Will these fish get along?

What number of these would be suitable for a 75gal?

Are they hardy fish?

Would I be able to add other fish to the tank with them in it?

If they are all discus, they are really just the same species in different color morphs so they will get along. Discus in my experience are delicate fish and can be pretty finicky. They like pretty warm water for most tropicals and tend to be pretty shy until settled in. They need clean water (low nitrates and no tolerance at all for ammonia or nitrite).

My suggestion would be to research these fish a lot and find out as much as u can, then If u still have some problems then come to us and we will definitely answer them.
But is these fish are all different variations of discus then yes they will get along and in a 75 gal around 6 would be plenty, no discus are not hardy fish the are the most sensitive fish in the freshwater fish world.
Cardinals get along great with discus fish

Back
Top Bottom