DIY- 75g 2x4 stand!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You said it's 20$ right? I don't see why you wouldnt! If your worried about room, it's only 48"x18"

I'm waiting to hear back from the guy, he posted it 16 hrs ago so it may have sailed.. If I get it though I wouldn't be able to set it up for a little while anyways..

As promised, i just whipped it up.

image-3566201699.jpg

Height is up to you, same with lower shelf, also you will need one additional 2x4 to put accross the back at an angle from lower left to upper right as a rack-brace(keep it from wobbling)

Yah! The last stand he'll ever need! That's not good, I guess my iPhone doesn't want to share with your samsung?? I

Hmmm, I'll make up a lumber list on here than, can you see any if the drawings?

Hmmm, I'll make up a lumber list on here than, can you see any if the drawings?

Yeah I can see the drawings just everything else is a blur. I can see some numbers but that's really it of and fluffys last stand looks awesome and simple

Cool , it's so simple, I figured you could have everything cut at Home Depot or lowes, I'll enail you the exact lumber list if you want, you can print it? If you don't have a power drill you could rent one for the day or borrow one?? This stand will be very basic, very sturdy, and easy to wrap and add doors to later if you want! I wish I lived closer r cuz I'd bring you all our cutoffs and you could build 15 of these for freeeeee

Cool , it's so simple, I figured you could have everything cut at Home Depot or lowes, I'll enail you the exact lumber list if you want, you can print it? If you don't have a power drill you could rent one for the day or borrow one?? This stand will be very basic, very sturdy, and easy to wrap and add doors to later if you want! I wish I lived closer r cuz I'd bring you all our cutoffs and you could build 15 of these for freeeeee

We'll move closer! I don't mind, there is a house for sale 3 doors down. It's only 49k for 3 bed 2 bath!!! Yeah I'll pm you my email so I can print them out!

Dude... That's crazy .. I'm in for atleast 400k for a dumpy fixer upper..no response on that 75, I'm bumming, really wanted it.. Really want an oscar, saw an add for a 65g with get this.. 2..yes 2 11" tiger and 2-3" albino, only $300.. Hmmmmm

Last edited:
Dude... That's crazy .. I'm in for atleast 400k for a dumpy fixer upper..no response on that 75, I'm bumming, really wanted it.. Really want an oscar, saw an add for a 65g with get this.. 2..yes 2 11" tiger and 2-3" albino, only $300.. Hmmmmm

Dang dude you will have to re home 3

Yah... I was just amped for the deal if the day... I already have a 46 bowfront freebie in storage but I'm thinking that will be my cichlid tank.. I need a oscar!

I've played with a few ideas, I'm thinking a mad ice stacked up Shellie or apisto setup

Back
Top Bottom