DIY Root tabs question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I personally wouldn't try any of those because they're not made for aquatic plants and may release unwanted chemicals into the water and fish. I suggest using Seachem Flourish tabs, they work very well and are pretty cheap on Amazon.

Also have you check at the true value there? I know they carry it in America( my family's hardware store used to be a true value) and I'm about 90% sure that there is a true value in Newfoundland

I personally wouldn't try any of those because they're not made for aquatic plants and may release unwanted chemicals into the water and fish. I suggest using Seachem Flourish tabs, they work very well and are pretty cheap on Amazon.

The op is trying to make their own DIY root tab,so telling them to buy root tabs isn't very helpful.

i would mix the miracle grow with the osmocote. i know mebbid does a mix of two.

I saw mebbid's mixture, he used 14-14-14 osmocote + the miracle grow 9-4-12. That's what made me think of mixing the 14-14-14 smartcote and the Miracle gro.

Back
Top Bottom