Does anyone have a pure white betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just found the nicest white platinum Betta on aquabid. I want to buy it but I'm only 13 and my mom and dad won't buy it for me I have the money but i have to use there credit card. It's from Thailand and it is 15$ and free shipping to Canada. :)

15$ and your parent's won't pay for you? Man I just lost a discus and my parent's payed for me, and it's was 25$.

shadowstars123 said:
15$ and your parent's won't pay for you? Man I just lost a discus and my parent's payed for me, and it's was 25$.

I am so sorry I messed up it is 35$ and a 25$ discus wow here at my big LFS they are 85$ for half grown ones. My big LFS is called "Big Als" they have a website you should look it up they are located in Calgary AB.

Giant Danio said:
I am so sorry I messed up it is 35$ and a 25$ discus wow here at my big LFS they are 85$ for half grown ones. My big LFS is called "Big Als" they have a website you should look it up they are located in Calgary AB.

Almost everyone here knows big als

It's on there till tomorrow at 4:00 PM let's see how much I can work my parents:) (there very stubborn) :(

Back
Top Bottom