Does anyone know these answers???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kyle0226

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Can a iridescent shark and a suncat fish which are basically the same live together??? Also is it normal that my ghost fish knife is just sitting at the bottom of my tank he swims rarely to different spots are they suppose to be that inactive even turned off lights to watch it and he just sits there anyone know why???

The ghost knife is a very shy and timid fish. It's also predominantly nocturnal, so it might be moving when your asleep or not around. You must have a huge tank for that fish stocking

In your previous post you said you had a 55g and listed your stocking. Here's the minimum tank size recommended for each species you have. (If kept alone, bigger all together) ghost knife 150g. Bala shark 120g. Sun cat 75g. Iridescent shark 300g

Please answer if anyone knows..

I have a 55 gallon some angelfish tetra danios mollies but my question is I have one iridescent shark I've read that keeping just one will cause the fish depression but I also have a suncat fish that's about the same size as the iridescent shark now I know there different fish but aren't they like the same because my iridescent is out at night chasing the sun cat playing around so would I be able to just keep them together for company or do I need to purchase another iridescent shark and or sun cat??? I know that these fish need a bigger tank no need to comment on that my fish are still very small and when they get bigger my cousin has a 300 gallon that he's going to set up just for my big fish so please if anyone knows the answer is really appreciate it.

I personally couldn't comment on the iridescent shark keeping, since I know very little about their habits. But, I could never recommend 2 of them unless you had a 10' tank waiting

A new thread asking for help with this different issue might get you some answers from someone that knows. Tagged on the bottom of this thread it might get overlooked

Back
Top Bottom