Does this fish seem healthy sorry for the bad picture , will retake if needed :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New fish thing hanging down help!!!!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394669729.268251.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394669748.450548.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394669772.542510.jpg
Don't k ow what it's dosent look like poop the fish is a female Molly

Looks like poop. What's your water parameters. Your molly has clamped fins meaning something isn't right in your tank

No it doesnt. It has clamped fins. What's your water parameters? You tank looks very very dirty

It is !! It was near the filter alot and was looking around the tank too, so for sure she is giving birth ?

The fins are moving fine and my water is fine ?

It's just the pictures that makes it look like That

Last edited by a moderator:
My tank only looks dirty cuz the outside glass hasn't been cleaned yet cuz I was busy and the water is

Ammo : 0
Nitrate : 20
Nitrite : 0

Fish does not look healthy. Clamped fins, body sunken in (compared to head).

How many other fish in the tank? Tank size? Filter? How long have you had it? Did you quarantine? I'm sure most of these questions were posted on the other threads. Which is a shame because it is a pain to jump threads to get info.

The fins are not clamped they look that cuz if the picture it's bad quality and the water is clean it's my outside glass that is dirty and I think it's pregnant ?

Dose this fish seem healthy sorry for the bad picture , will retake if needed :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394723171.140604.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394723191.446526.jpg
Those are some better pics and i don't thinks its a Molly but when I got it I was told it was ? Like its really long compared to my other Molly it has longer fins and a tail which is like curved

Okay so ill say it again. Your molly is sick. Yes it's a molly. It has clamped fins and a sunken in belly

Okay so ill say it again. Your molly is sick. Yes it's a molly. It has clamped fins and a sunken in belly

Exactly this. It is a lyretail molly that is sick. In the future, watch for signs of illness such as a sunken belly, which this fish clearly has, and do not purchase fish that look like this.

The fins are not clamped they are perfectly fine the are moving , and what dose a sunken belly show ?

I think it could be Internal parasite cuz he is breathing weird and his cheeks are like pink and he stays near the filter alot , also he kinda swims weird ?

YES. The fins are clamped. That means they arent spread out like they should be. Its not internal. Its ammonia poisoning judging by your last post. His fins are clamped. What are you testing with?

Back
Top Bottom