Dosers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mwilliams

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi everyone I am in the market of buying a doser and there are so many of them out there from cheap to extremely expensive. I am just not sure which one is really and truly reliable.

Any suggestions?

Need to move to sw section

I could not find a section in SW for General Hardware/Equipment. When I have posted stuff in SW the BOD's move it to the proper forum section. So that is why I put this thread regarding Dosers under the General Hardware/Equipment.

So if this thread for Dosing Equipment does not belong here can you tell me which section it needs to go to?

What do you need to be dosed? All 3 or just calcium and alk?

Calcium and Alk for sure and maybe trace elements and manually dose the magnesium. This time I want to do things right with my new tank that I will be buying soon. 180 gallon. I had trouble keeping things stable because I did a lot of the dosing manually and would not always remember to dose till it was to late. I want something that is sturdy and very reliable. I know there are cheap ones out there but they are not always reliable.
I have been looking at the GHL 2.1 and also the Bubble Magus BM-T01. Have heard a lot of good-great things about GHL but I have not heard anything about Bubble Magus brand.

Back
Top Bottom