Dragon goby turns pale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foxalert

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there,

Let's first interduce myself. I'm Martin from the Netherlands, 32 yo and keeping a 47 inch. tank / 80 gallon tank.

I have a question about my dragon goby (10.6 inch.). When i got him he was in a 39 inch. tank with black gravel. He always was in good colour but after i got my 120 cm tank with normal pale sand at the bottom the goby now and then becomes pale.

Sometimes it last fot 2 days, sometimes he gets his colout back after he had some food.

We also have a small dragon goby (6.5 inch.) and she's also turning pale sometimes.

Is this a normal reaction or could it be something different? They eat well and they are absolutely not shy.

Welcome to AA

Hmm, What happens to be your parameters? Do you know about the aquarium nitrogen cycle?

Tyler

Welcome to AA

Hmm, What happens to be your parameters? Do you know about the aquarium nitrogen cycle?

Tyler

I tested my water at the LFS and the water is good.

While im keeping angelfish i refresh the water once a 3 days.

Otherwise i would also have problems with the other fish (7x angelfish eimekei, 2x ramirezi gold and 10x hyp. dont know the rest of the name ;)

The behaviour of the fish didnt change, only he turns pale so now and then. They eat like monstors and are very active. No damage on the skin.

In the Netherlands not many people keep this fish so i hope i can meet some other paople here who alsoi keep this fish. I would also like to hear how your dragons eat, show, behave in your tank.

Sorry for my English :bowl:

Back
Top Bottom