driftwood?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been searching too, the cheapest I could find was eBay , they had some great pieces but unfortunately none of them will ship to Tenerife :(

Well either find them yourself.. or spend $50-60 on them...

This one in my 55g was $55 at my local fish store. Its 3 feet long... you cant see it but it goes almost to the side of the glass but that coral is sitting over it.. It arches slightly on the bottom as well.. so it sits like 2-3 inches above the gravell... and its hollow on the left side allowing fish to hide in it.. I love this monster piece..

img_2650262_0_49779d8fa990661b0cea8a831ad3f768.jpg

This one in my 55g was $55 at my local fish store. Its 3 feet long... you cant see it but it goes almost to the side of the glass but that coral is sitting over it.. It arches slightly on the bottom as well.. so it sits like 2-3 inches above the gravell... and its hollow on the left side allowing fish to hide in it.. I love this monster piece..

I would happily spend 100 euros on a chunk if I could find it ! All my lfs sell are the root pieces and my Pleco is too big he will hate it , so I'm looking for something like yours it's fantastic :)

That's a beautiful piece of driftwood I want something smaller than that though. Where can I get some myself?

@candyman.. How do you get the wall to bubble like that!? I've tried and failed multiple times

@candyman.. How do you get the wall to bubble like that!? I've tried and failed multiple times

Petco sells bubble walls like 12-16 24 and 36 inches long.. The one I have has a plastic casing and that hard airstone inside.. The reason I got the plastic casing air stone is because those blue top fin long airstones... always break in two.....

Mine is 24 or 36 inches long I forgot exactly.. But for an airstone that long you need a pump with 2 outlets.. One hose goes in one end.. the other hose goes in the other end. You can see both tubes in my picture right ?

This is the bar that I am using.. Notice how it has two end's ? My 30g has a wall stone just like my 55 just shorter

Petco Bubble Bars for Fresh and Saltwater Aquariums at PETCO

Back
Top Bottom