Dry ferts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You need to remember at low light levels your plants will be growing slower.
Low light = low energy
High light = high energy

With lower energy available to the plants their fert uptake is going to be a lot slower

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeh good point. I probably won't need to use as often but at the same time I want to ensure there is enough available to all the plants. I would assume that not all my plants will be using ferts at the same speed therefore I just want to make sure there is enough in the column for the slower utilising plants.

Yeh good point. I probably won't need to use as often but at the same time I want to ensure there is enough available to all the plants. I would assume that not all my plants will be using ferts at the same speed therefore I just want to make sure there is enough in the column for the slower utilising plants.

Absolutely correct!! Plants like crypts take very little from the water whereas most hygrophila species eat through potassium

I'm gonna need some root tabs too. Any chance I could get a sample of yours at some point?

I'm gonna need some root tabs too. Any chance I could get a sample of yours at some point?

Ebay item number 181603064223

I sell 20 tabs for £3 postage included. A steal really i think

I'm on it. Cheers skelly. Did you make them the same a a mebbid described?

Ok ill purchase a fair few and look in to making my own but at £3 a pop i don't know if I'll bother.

Yep £3 for 20 tabs. Seeing as the tabs generally last for 2-4months in an aquarium, there might be a years supply there depending on tank size

Back
Top Bottom