Duckling starting this at 3-4 weeks of age

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep but you can tell the differences sooner the males don't have the Brown and gold pattern like the females. They are a completely different color you can tell as soon as they start getting feathers

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yea do I need to change food when she lays definitely quacked for a good minute for the first time with out voice cracking.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400560207.834195.jpg bad picture but she dosent want to be handled. Any advice on a cat carrier or similar to what I have to carry when full grown just from place to place. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400560302.481859.jpg

Yea I think the right leg is hurt but she walks pretty good just she stands on one leg every now and then she may of sprained it running from me and slipping.

Ate you feeding her waterfowl feed or chicken feed? Her leg problem could be caused by lack of niacin, which chickens don't need as much of.. You can supplement her diet with lots of peas or brewer's yeast which has the niacin ducks need. We want her to be as healthy as possible!

She had flew from me the other day oh I was scared but I caught her I laughed after a kid said I should join the Olympics

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom