For Sale: Duckweed and Dwarf Water Lettuce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adadkins1

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have Duckweed covering my 55g, along with plenty of Dwarf Water Lettuce. These plants are great at soaking up nitrates, and they provide cover for shy fish and fry. I will ship 1/2 cup of Duckweed along with 3 Dwarf Water Lettuce plants for a total of $12.

After the first shipment is out, I will decide if I have enough for yet another shipment and update this thread. Sales will be based on a first come, first serve basis. If interested, send me a PM and I will respond as soon as I can.

UPDATE:

Second person did not come through, so I still have a portion of Duckweed and Dwarf Water Lettuce available. First come first serve as before. Just shoot me a PM if interested.

Update:

My Swords and other light hungry plants have not yet been satisfied, so I am going to be selling more Duckweed and Dwarf Water Lettuce. I still have a good bit of Duckweed and Lettuce, so just shoot me a PM if interested. Price will be the same: $12 for 3 Dwarf Water Lettuce and Duckweed, shipped.

This Duckweed will be going in the yard if I don't get to sell it in a week, so if you are interested let me know soon!

Thanks

*NOTE: I will not be able to ship orders until MONDAY April 9.

Back
Top Bottom