Wanted: Duckweed and other floating plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm about to do some maintenance in my shrimp tank. I need to get rid of some common duckweed. Its free just pay for first class shipping $3.

Here it is.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1396434326037.jpg
    1396434326037.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 1396434345683.jpg
    1396434345683.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 109
OK well let me know. I have a bit I can give away. Shipping from Hawaii and will be about 2$

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi...do you still have water lettuce?

Sent from my N800 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Unfortunately, I fed the rest to my snails:( If I get more and your still interested, I can msg you.

Unfortunately, I fed the rest to my snails:( If I get more and your still interested, I can msg you.

Hi. That's okay. I totally understand. I'll wait till you get more. :)

I have Amazon Frogbit, looking to trade for basically any other plant. PM me

Sent from my mobile aquarium device

I would do $1 per plant and I would add Salvinia for free. If you do 20 plants I would add another 5 Frogbit plants free and then the more you buy after that, the more free plants you get

I am hoping to get any floating plants you guys have. Am on a very tight budget so I can afford from free to $10 shipped...Thank you all so much in advance.

In case you don't have them yet I can send you some dwarf water lettuce and frogbit if you want, just pay $6.00 for shipping. The dwarf water lettuce does NOT ship well but all you need is a tiny piece to survive and they'll grow like crazy. The frogbit is a hardy shipper. Let me know!

In case you don't have them yet I can send you some dwarf water lettuce and frogbit if you want, just pay $6.00 for shipping. The dwarf water lettuce does NOT ship well but all you need is a tiny piece to survive and they'll grow like crazy. The frogbit is a hardy shipper. Let me know!

Do you still have any frogbit left? Interested in the dwarf water lettuce to. I have been searching all over for frogbit for my livebearer breeding tank and no one in my area carries it.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have dwarf water lettuce $3.00 for 5 plants and duckweed at $2.00 for a decent amount

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom