Dwarf Cichlid Help :confused:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishperson

Aquarium Advice Addict
How do you feed your dwarf cichlids? (rams, appistos, kribs, etc.)
I have a bolivian ram in my 20H, with 7 bloodfin tetras and 6 rummynose tetras. I have had problems feeding my ram, which I got on Saturday (the 18th). I got aqueon cichlid pellets (size mini), but when I put them in they don't sink fast enough to get to my ram, and my other fish eat them and they get stuck in the other fish's jaw because the other fish are too small and the other fish freak out and you can see the pellets in the other fish's jaw and it is really scary for me! :eek: So how do you feed them? What do you feed them so the other fish don't eat the pellets below it gets to the cichlids, which, for me, stays only on the bottom. I tried giving them bloodworms today (the 22nd), and some got to the ram, and he/she ate some of them, but the other fish ate so many of them that they all look seriously pregnant, and it is scary. I don't think I will feed them for a day or two. So what should I do? I need help now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom