Dwarf Cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My German blue rams are still showing stress lines and I don't know why. My params are
0 0 10.

Rosy barbs are the only other fish in the tank but they hang out in a whole different part of the tank. There's 2 caves and plenty of plants. I don't get it:

I just picked up these nice rams

Attachments

• image-2207656072.jpg
    image-2207656072.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 69
  • image-3436181731.jpg
    image-3436181731.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 77
It's been a few days after the move. I ended up losing two Africans(altolamptologus calvus and a peacock) then mysteriously my apistogramma cacatuoides females lost their minds and then died, male is not looking so good, tank mates and parameters are good so I don't know what hit them. Also lost two rams and probably a third. Overall the move failed.

It's been a few days after the move. I ended up losing two Africans(altolamptologus calvus and a peacock) then mysteriously my apistogramma cacatuoides females lost their minds and then died, male is not looking so good, tank mates and parameters are good so I don't know what hit them. Also lost two rams and probably a third. Overall the move failed.

Sorry about your losses.

Oh no :( Very sorry to hear that. It sucks losing beautiful fish. Is your longfin gold ram okay?

Oh no :( Very sorry to hear that. It sucks losing beautiful fish. Is your longfin gold ram okay?

Lost him today as well :( I have no idea what happened the stress must have been to much. My wilds are doing amazing though. I'm gonna let all my tanks settle for a week or so then revamp the tanks that I lost fish from.

Back
Top Bottom