Dwarf gourami?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am thinking this
Neon tetras
Lamp eye or glowlight
Kuhli loaches
Dwarf gourami
Ghost shrimp
?

Ok, so this is my stock
5 neon tetras
5 lamp eye tetras
One dwarf gourami
4 black kuhli loaches
12ghost shrimp
2ADF
2 otocinclus in four months

Ok, so this is my stock
5 neon tetras
5 lamp eye tetras
One dwarf gourami
4 black kuhli loaches
12ghost shrimp
2ADF
2 otocinclus in four months

Don't get the ADFs. Not worth it. If you take them off you wouldn't be so overstocked. And rams would do fine In a 20 long. But that's just my opinion.

What)! Really, what rams can go in a 20 gallon, I can substitute that for my gourami
5 neon tetras
5 lamp eye tetras
4 kuhli loaches
12 ghost shrimp
2 otos
1 ram

What are they called in petsmart, I just went to the webpage and didn't see no rams
Did you check in stores? You could also check out bolivian rams or other types of rams available. You can also contact the store manager and ask him that you want one or two.

What)! Really, what rams can go in a 20 gallon, I can substitute that for my gourami
5 neon tetras
5 lamp eye tetras
4 kuhli loaches
12 ghost shrimp
2 otos
1 ram

Yea, all of them have rams regularly. Do some research on them before you decide though. They do best in well established tanks that are 4-6+ months old since they are generally more sensitive to nitrate and other swings that can happen easily in newer set ups.

Yea, all of them have rams regularly. Do some research on them before you decide though. They do best in well established tanks that are 4-6+ months old since they are generally more sensitive to nitrate and other swings that can happen easily in newer set ups.

Bolivians are the hardiest. Then there's German blues (which are way more hardier then everyone gives them credit for). Lastly there's electric blues that just tend to have bad genes.

Ok, so, I know I might sound crazy, ths is my first option of stocking, here is my second
One yellow lab cichlid
One electric blue chiclid
Me acei chiclid
12 ghost shrimp

Back
Top Bottom