Free: Dwarf Water Lettuce (Pistia stratioes)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hjsvt

Aquarium Advice Freak
I took out about 2/3 of what I had in my tank today. It was starting to shade the plants underneath. Is anyone interested in any? Local would be great but I'll ship it if you want to pay for the cost of shipping. I started with 6 plants and now have hundreds of little ones. Let me know if you are interested otherwise I'll see if my chickens will eat it or I'll compost it. Thanks!

98885-albums14343-picture68760.jpg
http://www.aquariumadvice.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

I would but with my insane duckweed I'll pass, but I'm sure someone else wants it :).

Where are you located? I'd love to have some to tinker with. I think the roots would add to my tank.

Gone Fishing,
Dale

Where are you located? I'd love to have some to tinker with. I think the roots would add to my tank.

Gone Fishing,
Dale

I'm in VT so I'd have to ship it to you. Would you be willing to pay for shipping? Let me now how you'd like it shipped. I thinking a small flat rate box would get there in a couple of days. I couldn't really offer any kind of guarantee.

How much Ya think it would be to MI? Haven't ordered much (any) this way so you'd have to walk me through the payment process as well.

Gone Fishing,
Dale

Thanks for the interest. All plants are spoken for.

DaleV87 I sent you a PM.

I'm thinking may need a heat pack being as its only 34 last night here.
Just let me know how much and where to send.
A small flat rate box would be fine. You could put as much as Ya want in there.

Gone Fishing,
Dale

I'll take as much as you want to get rid of.
I'm in Massachusetts

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom