Easiest carpet plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DocOck

Aquarium Advice Activist
I really like dwarf hair grass, but it seems very demanding! Does anyone know of less demanding similar carpet plants?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've heard good things about dwarf sag as a good foreground plant that will fill in over time.

Caleb

Good suggestion, I might end up going with dwarf sag. However I was hoping for something the grows closer to the substrate.

Dwarf Sag is nice, but you have to be careful with it.. I had it in my tanks, and it didn't seem to like Glut that much... Would yellow, and melt...

If we knew your specs we might be able to give other suggestions...

Lighting
Ferts
Tank Size
Co2 or No
etc

Ive had dwarf sag in my tank forever and have never had issues with it other than having it spread too much and then I make a few bucks selling it. It does not melt with excel and can grow in most lighting conditions. One of my favorite plants.

Ive had dwarf sag in my tank forever and have never had issues with it other than having it spread too much and then I make a few bucks selling it. It does not melt with excel and can grow in most lighting conditions. One of my favorite plants.

Maybe I am confusing it with my vals... I just remember halting it and just doing Co2 at that point.

I have not started planting yet, but I'm thinking of using Eco complete and Sera CO2- start aquarium plant care-fertilizers

Back
Top Bottom