EB Acara tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cluckyholiday

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,
Currently mid cycle on 200L tank with sand substrate, cristal 901 external filter and heated to around 26°c.
Currently no ornaments, plants, wood or rock as haven't decided on who's going in it yet!
Anyway,
So we like the thought of a pair of Acara (probably a male and female) but would like some advice on any other fish that could peacefully (as possible) live with them.
Online research is neither here nor there with answers so I'm trusting you knowledgeable lot to advise me [emoji14] [emoji41]

We're considering to go with EB Acaras (probably not all together but this is just some ideas of what we're in to).....;
A school of cories (probably bronze or albino)
Red tip sharks
Lemon BN plecos
EB rams
Clown loaches
Keyhole cichlid

Any advice on compatability of any of these guys with Acaras would be greatly appreciated :) or any other comoatable fish? Thank you!

I keep eBa, I keep them with som3 plecos. 4 angels equal sex, a big thorycythys and 5 big emerald Cory's. 5 rosy barbs as well (used to have a school of 20 black neons) they're tough.. they won't take crap from other fish. If they spawn they will kill..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm not sure about the rams (no personal experience) but everything else should be okay. Just be aware clown loaches will outgrow your tank... I have my blue acara with a couple Keyholes, an Angel, a Severum (a bit too big for 200L), and lemon tetras.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom