Egg crate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JumperAlex

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm looking for egg crate to cut to size to cover the top of my tank. My local Home Depot and Michaels looked at me like I was crazy even when I showed them a picture of what I was trying to do. Where is the best place to find this stuff? I don't want my banana wrasse to go carpet surfing.

Lowes in the ceiling tile area. It called light diffuser. $11

Make sure your wrasse can't fit through those holes or putting that on the tank is a waste of time. I would look into pond netting and staple it to a simple wood frame, if you have small fish. Plus, pond netting won't diffuse as much light.

Found t at Lowes in the ceiling area like you said. There is no way my wrasse will fit through the size squares I got and I hope it won't diffuse too much light. I'm about to start working on it now. Will post a picture when I get finished.

That's good to know. I went to both lowes and Hd. They had no idea of what I was talking about, I needed egg crate to raise my skimmer inside my sump. I ended up buying a drawing grate. It worked perfectly!

Back
Top Bottom