Empty 20g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clayman

Aquarium Advice Freak
With the recent passing of my betta I now have an empty, cycled, lightly planted 20 gallon regular tank. What should I put in this tank. Some of the plants I put in this tank from my pond brought snails, so I was thinking dwarf puffer, or loaches. Suggestions welcome!

What about a GBR pair and some kuhli?

Caleb

I thought about a pair of GBR, but I'm holding off till my peacock gudgeons fry are big enough to trade coralbandit for a pair of his. I'm about to go to the lfs and see if there's anything inspiring.

Dwarf puffers!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Dwarf puffers!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

They are so fun to watch!

Fishobsessed7

I thought about a pair of GBR, but I'm holding off till my peacock gudgeons fry are big enough to trade coralbandit for a pair of his. I'm about to go to the lfs and see if there's anything inspiring.

:dance:Yeah baby!:dance:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Can't wait to get some of those guys!
I can't come up with a total stocking plan , but since you it going on I would suggest a pair of BN of some "unusaull "color.
I still can't believe I have 4super red females and have not found a male yet!

Ive got 3 nice batches of BNs id donate ya a few.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom