Endelers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tigerbarb1171

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm gonna get some for a five gallon with some cherry shrimp( thanks Mr Fisher) does anyone have some history with them?

Easy to breed, a lot like guppys, BTW mr. Fisher, are those shrimp the offspring of some of the ones I sent you?

I have 2 of them with a very placid beta right now in my 4g, they're very tiny, colorful, lively little guys. Some people are going to say they need a 10g minimum, but they seem quite happy and have plenty of room in my planted tank. I have some nice spider driftwood with anubias and java fern tied to it, they love to swim between and around the roots. With my 2 males + a beta I have no aggression issues whatsoever. They will occasionally display to each other but no chasing ever goes on. Their favorite foods are frozen baby brine shrimp and daphnia. I like to feed these because they are too small for my beta to gorge himself on :)

I have two males and one female (my other one died not to long ago sadly) and three fry that one of the females had the day after I got them...I haven't seen any fry since though of course they are in with a betta and two adfs so...but my betta is very calm and doesn't go after any the fish so I just don't think they have had more babies yet

I'm gonna get some for a five gallon with some cherry shrimp( thanks Mr Fisher) does anyone have some history with them?

I've got a breeding colony going now. Ask away. They also live with my breeding RCS

If you're intersted in the tiger ones I could probably cut you a sweet deal in a couple weeks

Easy to breed, a lot like guppys, BTW mr. Fisher, are those shrimp the offspring of some of the ones I sent you?

Nah, I'm hoarding my RCS at the moment. :brows: He was speaking of my suggestion to house endlers with the RCS

Back
Top Bottom