Endlers + current

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NatureFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Will Endlers livebearers be okay with a powerhead in their tank? It's ten gallons.

NatureFish???

Will Endlers livebearers be okay with a powerhead in their tank? It's ten gallons.

NatureFish???

What need are you trying to meet with the ph?
Also what does your filtration consist of?
I currently keep enlers in a 10g & I've found that excessive flow pushes them around to much..
I use a sponge filter along with a simple aqueon hob for filtration..along with the endlers I also keep tangerines(shrimp)in this tank..
20L Mafia...

I'd say a powerhead around 100gph will be just fine for them.

Caleb

Caleb,do you keep currently or have you kept in the past any endlers?
Wondering...ime with them they're not the strongest swimmers&if you've used a powerhead in a 10g or similar to so what was your xp in doing so?

20L Mafia...

Caleb,do you keep currently or have you kept in the past any endlers?
Wondering...ime with them they're not the strongest swimmers&if you've used a powerhead in a 10g or similar to so what was your xp in doing so?

20L Mafia...

I have a powerhead in a 10g rated for 180GPH. It's all about you position it. You can use decor or plants to lesson the flow of needed. X10 turnover isn't that bad. I'd call it a healthy current.

Caleb

I have a powerhead in a 10g rated for 180GPH. It's all about you position it. You can use decor or plants to lesson the flow of needed. X10 turnover isn't that bad. I'd call it a healthy current.

Caleb

Thx for sharing..

20L Mafia...

What need are you trying to meet with the ph?
Also what does your filtration consist of?
I currently keep enlers in a 10g & I've found that excessive flow pushes them around to much..
I use a sponge filter along with a simple aqueon hob for filtration..along with the endlers I also keep tangerines(shrimp)in this tank..
20L Mafia...

My filter is an HOB...I can't remember who its by, but I'm pretty sure it's by aqueon. I can't check at the moment because I'm not there but it's made for a 20-29. I have a sponge over the intake so the flow is toned down a bit. It's got a filter bag with some anti-ammonia and something else. I'm so tired I can't remember hahahahahaha! But anyway, its got a bit of flow. A powerhead is definitely not essential in this tank and honestly I didn't think it was such a good idea but thought I would ask anyway because I love the way plants sway next to a nice powerhead! However I don't want to cause any future fish any discomfort or stress.

NatureFish???

Back
Top Bottom