For Sale: Endlers Livebearers and Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone I have some endlers and plants up for sale. Please PM me if you have any questions or comments! I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AS A FORM OF PAYMENT! The prices do not including shipping unless specified!

Fish:
They are black bar endlers that have never been bred with any other strain that I know of. I bought them off of AquaBid about a year and 6ish months ago.

Males: $1 each
Females: $1.50 each
Fry: $5.00 for scoop (at least 10 fish)

I'm also willing to sell them all (60+ of them) for $60 (including priority shipping). This would be a great way to start your own large colony!!!

Plants:

Dwarf Sag $0.75 each (15-16 avail.)
Crypt. Wendtii v. Brown $2.50 each (2-3 avail.)
Crypt. Balansae $2.50 (2-3 avail.)
Rotala Rotundifolia $3.00 for 8 4-6" bunches (2-3 avail.)
Staurogyne Repens $1.00 per stem (2-3") or $15 for all stems (20+ avail.)
Italian Val. $1.00 per plant (6+ avail.)

I will only ship priority for the fish and $10; plants I can do either first class or priority anywhere from $6 to $2 depending on how much you order. Plants ship free with fish. The boxes will be well insulated but I do not have any heat packs at the time so please be aware of this. I will, of course, send a few extras with each purchase just incase the worse happens. If there is a different shipping method that you would prefer please just tell me. I'm also located North of Columbus and I'm willing to meet up if you live around here

If you have any questions or concerns please PM me!!!

Thanks!!!

Hello! I just wanted to update that the dwarf sag is all gone, and the s. repens is currently called for. Thank you!!!

All the endlers have been called for at this time! Thanks everyone!

What I do have left:
20+ of Dwarf Sag
4-5 Crypt. Wendtii v. Brown
20+ Italian Val.

Adding:
Java Moss-- I have ~4 golf ball portions of this. $3 each or $10 for it all. There might be some algae and snails as I have both in the tank.

All pricing and shipping are the same as before. If you would like a quote just PM me! I am also willing to trade for Red Sakura Shrimp. Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom