Everything About RCS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redsea said:
The Yellow Cherries are more expensive, right?

I would assume so because they are more difficult to find. I think I saw someone selling it on aa before.

It's always better to buy from aa because they're a lot cheaper than stores. I sold my rcs at $1 each. Which is a quarter of what lfs charge.

Cornstar said:
I would assume so because they are more difficult to find. I think I saw someone selling it on aa before.

It's always better to buy from aa because they're a lot cheaper than stores. I sold my rcs at $1 each. Which is a quarter of what lfs charge.

Thanks!

I keep RCS with CRS. But the RCS outbreed the my CRS. My RCS are very hardy once they are established. Any major changes can kill or halt breeding on CRS.

You can mix Caridina with Neocaridina without interbreeding, but as was said, make sure they like same conditions.

Live Plants are crucial.
Stable parameters are crucial.
But RCS can survive some amazing things :)

Nice to see some more people interested in shrimp:D there are also blue pearl, and snowball shrimp that are pretty much like RCS:) both breed are pretty prolific.

Austin.b said:
Nice to see some more people interested in shrimp:D there are also blue pearl, and snowball shrimp that are pretty much like RCS:) both breed are pretty prolific.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I will be sure to look those up! :)

Hey everything really has been said already, but check AquaBid.com. There are decent deals there and they have lots of FW inverts. Like ebay of fishes lol.

Back
Top Bottom