Everything is dying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really am at a loss. Even when setting up my first tank not knowing did I have death like this.

Hm, I'm at a loss too. Were the fish all purchased at the same store?

You could try a full fishless cycle to be extra sure the tank is fully cycled (not sure where the .25 of ammonia came from but I agree that alone shouldn't have killed the fish that quickly assuming it didn't rise) and then try getting fish from a different store and see how they do. Sorry about your fish. :(

That's what I am trying now is a new fish less cycle. Didn't know what else to try. Where I am the lfs is bad or worse. The price of being in Alaska. Thank you for the ideas and it is slightly reassuring that it wasn't something I had blatantly done wrong.

akkitten said:
That's what I am trying now is a new fish less cycle. Didn't know what else to try. Where I am the lfs is bad or worse. The price of being in Alaska. Thank you for the ideas and it is slightly reassuring that it wasn't something I had blatantly done wrong.

Good luck with your cycle!

Back
Top Bottom