Favorite coral for nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Audiew

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was curious as to what everyone's favorite coral was to put in there nano's? I really like mushrooms, but haven't decided on a variety yet

I'm looking at getting a Biocube 29 HQI. Just trying to get everything planned out

Nu-Nu the eel said:
If you dont have a frogspawn, you are not a reefer. Lol :)

Haha love my frogspawn. Also my clam, my mushrooms, my sunflower coral, my torches, and let's see... My favorite I gotta say is my ricordia waterfall and my top top face right now is my brain garden.

This is pretty stunning. I just need to find an orange or yellow. Something that will really POP!

image-3611827601.jpg

It's a tie between my bonsai acro and purple tipped stag for sps. Lps would be my hollywood stunner and frogspawn, softies would be my superman mushroom and neon green clove polyps.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
If you dont have a frogspawn, you are not a reefer. Lol :)

Lol, I totally agree! I do like my frog spawn, but my favorite is between the open folded brain, and the green torch. These corals may not be very nano friendly, but they work in my 29. Although, my first nano coral was my Duncan! No fresh pics, but this thing grows a small head a month!

Readingexcalibur said:
Lol, I totally agree! I do like my frog spawn, but my favorite is between the open folded brain, and the green torch. These corals may not be very nano friendly, but they work in my 29. Although, my first nano coral was my Duncan! No fresh pics, but this thing grows a small head a month!

Awesome pictures! Is that a Trachyphyllia geoffroyi the open folded brain would it be in that family? I'm making a garden in my tank I have 4 right now. That one is awesome but it was my understanding I have to keep them in the same family. But I really like your.

Back
Top Bottom