feed mollies and danios with hikari micro pellets?.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

claudio1

Aquarium Advice Activist
hi all,i would like to know if is a good idea to feed danios and mollies with hikari micro pellets..thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I am not too familiar with the hikari brand, I only used them for cichlid pellets. However I will recommend the cobalt aquatics Mysis shrimp flake food for a community tank. My fish have improved both color wise and size wise in the month I've converted to using it. I have 12 zebra danios in one of my tanks and tey love it!

I am not too familiar with the hikari brand, I only used them for cichlid pellets. However I will recommend the cobalt aquatics Mysis shrimp flake food for a community tank. My fish have improved both color wise and size wise in the month I've converted to using it. I have 12 zebra danios in one of my tanks and tey love it!

thanks for your recommendation but i'm in the uk and i don't think we have that brand in here..

just thought to let you all know that i bought a packet of this micro pellets and the fish love it,is perfect for small fish...

Back
Top Bottom