Festae Question True V False.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They have lyonsi at the bolingbrook store again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've never been to that store even though it's ten minutes from my work, I usually only hit Hoffman.

I've been so busy but I wish there was more time. My fishroom with 10 40 breeders, 2 75g's, and 6 20L's sits empty:(

I've never been to that store even though it's ten minutes from my work, I usually only hit Hoffman.

I've been so busy but I wish there was more time. My fishroom with 10 40 breeders, 2 75g's, and 6 20L's sits empty:(

I know man. Sometimes life is a pain in the butt.

Whats your opinion on Vieja Argentea?

A good looking fish but lack the color to appeal to me personally, Jesse had some a year or so ago. I've got some wild caught Paraneetroplus synspilus and Vieja heterospila which are starting to show amazing coloration!

27198-albums13419-picture63093.jpg

I keep going back in my mind to the carpintis escardido or a red devil. I still don't know why I gave either one away. Thanks for putting up with my indecisiveness.
Sure is dead in here. I thought some of the others would have jumped in with comments.

I keep going back in my mind to the carpintis escardido or a red devil. I still don't know why I gave either one away. Thanks for putting up with my indecisiveness.
Sure is dead in here. I thought some of the others would have jumped in with comments.

Yes this forum is pretty dull as most of the best are gone, banned, or don't care for certain members like myself.

Here is my male.

27198-albums13459-picture63351.jpg

He's awesome! Too many people can't handle constructive criticism. So sad.

That's fish is amazeballs!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well I decided to go with an Amphilophus labiatus. Probaly not pure but looks more labiatus than citrinellus. So im done for now LOL 3 tanks and 3 fish.
img_3137382_0_c0cf680ddc34a6da92ff8136b6e9c216.jpg

Well I decided to go with an Amphilophus labiatus. Probaly not pure but looks more labiatus than citrinellus. So im done for now LOL 3 tanks and 3 fish.
img_3137383_0_c0cf680ddc34a6da92ff8136b6e9c216.jpg

Def in love with the color ??

40 gallon planted aquarium
1x leopard ctenopoma
1x albino bichir
1x tiger pleco

75 gallon native tank
5 pumpkin seed sunfish
1 red crayfish
1 spotted bass

Def in love with the color ����

40 gallon planted aquarium
1x leopard ctenopoma
1x albino bichir
1x tiger pleco

75 gallon native tank
5 pumpkin seed sunfish
1 red crayfish
1 spotted bass
Thanks..

Yes I would agree with the labiatus looking mouth but what you've labeled him is correct. Hopefully he becomes a monster!

Thanks HUKIT

Back
Top Bottom