Figured out my stock list 150g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wrasse326

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok I think I've decided everything I want for my 150 that I just upgraded to. I want some ideas if it's too many if you think I could have a few more etc. Videos on YouTube tanks seemed to be filled with fish but I want some good advice. I dont want it looking over crowded nor do I want my fish unhappy because they're running into each other. I don't plan on keeping a 150 forever I do plan on upgrading again in a year or so. I don't plan on doing any corals. For one thing they seem hard to care for, second of all I'm into this more for the fish, and third I have a huge choc chip starfish that likes to munch on corals haha and every turbo snail I've ever tried to put in there he's managed to find and swallow. Usually I stop him and hope the snail is ok this time I'm just giving up and letting him have at the last snail I'll ever buy haha
As far as equipment I have a 40 gallon sump with a reef octopus in sump skimmer, canister filter, and two 800 gph wavemakers. One on each side.
Fish I already have are
1 scopas tang
1 sailfin tang
1 blue eye kole tang
2 occ clowns
1 arch eye hawkfish.
Fish I would like to add. I'm getting an orange shoulder tang Monday I posted about in another thread. If it's still there.
1 ignitus anthias
2 resplendent anthias
2 randalls anthias
1pink margin fairy wrasse
1watchman goby
1 Midas blenny.
Will this be an ok number of fish?

Back
Top Bottom