Filtration for 125

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My rule for me is 10x min so if no scratch that ...when i get a 125 it will have at least 1250 gph of filtration.

Well i did some research and its only rated for 100 gallons, so if i did get this deal, i think i would put another 406 on it, at least 1 emperor 400, and 2 large powerheads. Does that sound good to all you guys? Or should i have even more filtration?

Well i did some research and its only rated for 100 gallons, so if i did get this deal, i think i would put another 406 on it, at least 1 emperor 400, and 2 large powerheads. Does that sound good to all you guys? Or should i have even more filtration?

Why spend another $200 on a filter that is rated for 100g when you can get a xp4 for $186 rated for ~220g

2 406 and the 400 i think you would be good 1,166 gph

Well one 406 would come with the tank, and i can get another 406 for just $50 bucks, and then i'd buy 1 more filter that has a lot of gph and probably hob to get some top flow.

And yeah i would probably switch the emperor for the aquaclear. I just said emperor at first cuz of the amount of gph.

Well one 406 would come with the tank, and i can get another 406 for just $50 bucks, and then i'd buy 1 more filter that has a lot of gph and probably hob to get some top flow.

Well i know the emperor is about 1/2 the price of the ac110 the emperor is loud I would spend the extra $$ for the ac if you go that route

And yeah i would probably switch the emperor for the aquaclear. I just said emperor at first cuz of the amount of gph.

If you lived closer id give you one of the 400 thats on my 75 because i can hear it in my bedroom and im replacing it this weekend

Back
Top Bottom