Finally found that perfect fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCrazyFishLady

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, I'm on vacation in New Orleans and of course I hot up my favorite fish shop down here. And lo and behold, they have a red wolffish. This is a fish I have been dieing to get my hands on and no shop around me could get it in. I don't do internet shopping, so I have up basically.

Anyway, I stared at him for may e fifteen minutes, looking like a total creeper. Pretty sure its not legal to move a fish over state lines and anyway I don't have a tank open for him anyway. So, this is my fish that got away...

Anyone else had that dream fish slip out of their hands?

I would love an arowana, saw a really healthy one at a LPS for only $30. But I know I would not be able to maintain it. So :(

Next week, it was gone.

I really wanted to breed albjno bn plecos, had the tank set up, did water changes and tests often. Called/visited at least 15 stores. One day i recieved a call from the guy at petco saying they had 3!!

I rushed down there and found out they wernt even an inch in size and didnt want to wait a year for them to grow..... :(

It is perfectly legal to transport or ship across state lines as long as they are not a controlled species in either state.

What's the shop in NewOrleans? If it's a good shop I'd love to check it out next time I'm on that side of the lake!

So I'm not the only one! It is so depressing having it so close.

I meant like a regular person moving it. But, good to know its legal! I'll keep that on mind if I find some nice rainbowfish.

The shop is called 50 Fathoms. I've only been there a few times, but from the times I have been there, its great. Not the prettiest shop, but the quality and variety of fish blew me back. So nice walking into a show without the staple fish!

Back
Top Bottom