Finally new pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What other fish have spawned for you?

My GBRs that are in the 40, both pairs of my albino bristlenose plecos, my reticulated hillstream loaches, my firemouths, some of my africans, my angels, my badis, and my peacock gudgeons. I'm working on getting my lampeye killies and sheepshead minnows (in my BW tank) to spawn.

Wow your loaches spawned! I've had my kuhli loaches spawn before but only one fish made it to adulthood.what's the best advice you can give about breeding angelfish

Here I'm Colorado Springs I have only found 1 good LFS the other 2 I found one closed the other the guy is just not vary informed or at least that's what I think. Anyway seeing how your way up north anybody up there breed or order rare placos been looking and I want to see if I can find one before I order from the wet spot

I don't do anything for mine other than remove the eggs if I want to raise the batch for selling. If I don't, they'll eat the eggs. But I'll put the slate in a 5.5g tank with a sponge filter and an air stone and let the eggs hatch. I'll raise the fry on Hikari first bites, microworms and vinegar eels until they're big enough to eat baby brine shrimp and daphnia.

Here I'm Colorado Springs I have only found 1 good LFS the other 2 I found one closed the other the guy is just not vary informed or at least that's what I think. Anyway seeing how your way up north anybody up there breed or order rare placos been looking and I want to see if I can find one before I order from the wet spot

Try Aqua Imports in Boulder. If they don't have it, they can try to get it. You can find them on facebook, they post their new stock weekly as well. Whatever you do, don't go to Exotic Aquatics in Boulder. The place has turned to trash.

My newest batch of ABN pleco fry in their 20g

Attachments

• abnfry1.jpg
    abnfry1.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 112
  • abnfry4.jpg
    abnfry4.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 111
  • abnfry5.jpg
    abnfry5.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 117
  • abnfry3.jpg
    abnfry3.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 120
Better pictures of my 115 african tank and my 120 cichlid community

Attachments

• 120%2f1.jpg
    120%2f1.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 120%2f2.jpg
    120%2f2.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 111
  • african.jpg
    african.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 105
  • african2.jpg
    african2.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 112
my 10g badis tank (a work in progress) and my 33g long shrimp tank with the 2 5.5 betta tank bookends.

Attachments

• badis.jpg
    badis.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 110
  • shrimp1.jpg
    shrimp1.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 108
  • shrimp2.jpg
    shrimp2.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 102
Your house looks like mine used to look before I moved DragonFish! "Ooooo look a tank can go there" love all your tanks!

Do you sell these fish or just for personal enjoyment?

Your house looks like mine used to look before I moved DragonFish! "Ooooo look a tank can go there" love all your tanks!

Do you sell these fish or just for personal enjoyment?

Ha, I have more tanks not pictured yet.

I sell and trade some of the fry. One of my LFS is good about giving me trade or credit if they don't have something I want in stock.

and the last of the tanks.

first two are my 80g BW tank. I had to throw some food in to get some of the habitants to show themselves.

a 10g I set up 2 weeks ago for my Malawa shrimp

and my hubby's 29g, he picked the fish, I did the rest.

Attachments

• 80gBW1.jpg
    80gBW1.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 80gBW2.jpg
    80gBW2.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 122
  • shrimp10.jpg
    shrimp10.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 29g1.jpg
    29g1.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 125
and the last of the tanks.

first two are my 80g BW tank. I had to throw some food in to get some of the habitants to show themselves.

a 10g I set up 2 weeks ago for my Malawa shrimp

and my hubby's 29g, he picked the fish, I did the rest.

Gorgeous tank's! They make mine look really boring :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you, just the way i like it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom