Finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

briemol12

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I finally change my gravel to sand in my 20g and I think it looks better and give it more of a natural look.
Will buy more plants in the future. But for now I like the way it looks.
What you guys think??
BriImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427070581.146654.jpg

That's actually an amazing improvement!! Good job ??
Love your scape.

Question though, what is the levitating moss ball?? I want one lol

29g Community

3g Betta

I really like it! It does make it look more natural and cleaner at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks really good! I'm always a fan and supporter of natural things, I don't see why you would stick spongebob in with blue and pink gravel with a few guppies.....anyway, love it! Also, that moss ball is something from PetCo, my little brother has one in his beta tank, it's pretty cool and is actually probably styrofoam inside, but covered in string and moss. Might make a cool DIY. It's weighted down by a rock with a string.

Nils

That's actually an amazing improvement!! Good job ??
Love your scape.

Question though, what is the levitating moss ball?? I want one lol

29g Community

3g Betta

When I went to buy it it was just call floating moss ball. I got it at my local fish store.

Looks really good! I'm always a fan and supporter of natural things, I don't see why you would stick spongebob in with blue and pink gravel with a few guppies.....anyway, love it! Also, that moss ball is something from PetCo, my little brother has one in his beta tank, it's pretty cool and is actually probably styrofoam inside, but covered in string and moss. Might make a cool DIY. It's weighted down by a rock with a string.

Nils

Hahaha totally I agree. And I didn't get it at Petco I got it at my Lfs ... I don't think it's styrofoam ... It's really hard. But probably you could do it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom