Finding it Impossible to Find Long Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishesfriend

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi!

I really need a long tank. Anything from 75g - 90g (120g in a pinch), but I don't want 48" tank. I need 60 - 72 to be honest. I have looked around The Valley (I'm in LA) and online and can't find anything beyond 48" from 75 - 90. Is there anywhere online that maybe just sells glass rectangle tanks? Somewhere that has all of the sizes? I have seen them and know they're a thing.

Did you ever find a long tank? If not, we have Petsmart here in Colorado, and they have an unusual amount of long tanks.

75-90 gallons don't usually come in long they are custom, usually the longs start at 125 gallons

Did you ever find a long tank? If not, we have Petsmart here in Colorado, and they have an unusual amount of long tanks.

I did! Thanks.

Someone on here gave me an incredible place, and then I found a place here in LA that has a 100g 72x18x25 for $240! They also offer the stand for $200! I'm excited to get down there and see them. :cool:

I did! Thanks.

Someone on here gave me an incredible place, and then I found a place here in LA that has a 100g 72x18x25 for $240! They also offer the stand for $200! I'm excited to get down there and see them. :cool:

Please share. I am not in the market today, but will be in March or April. And... I want long, not tall.

Please share. I am not in the market today, but will be in March or April. And... I want long, not tall.

The site I got from here is glasscages.com, which definitely has long tanks at great prices and you can choose between glasses or get acrylic. The one I found is socalaquariums.com, but they don't ship, so you'd need to be in the LA area. I think they said Ontario. :flowers:

The site I got from here is glasscages.com, which definitely has long tanks at great prices and you can choose between glasses or get acrylic. The one I found is socalaquariums.com, but they don't ship, so you'd need to be in the LA area. I think they said Ontario. :flowers:

Awesome. And that is SOOOOO not LA LOL. That's Inland Empire (the IE). I am in SD, so they are in range.

By the way, do you do plants? And if so are you in SCAPE?

Awesome. And that is SOOOOO not LA LOL. That's Inland Empire (the IE). I am in SD, so they are in range.

By the way, do you do plants? And if so are you in SCAPE?

Haha! I was gonna be more specific, but decided odds were probably that you lived in Iowa or something, so it'd all be too far anyway. I'm in The Valley, so it'll be a hike for me too.

I don't do plants, but I'm getting ready to do 2 tanks and I'll be planting those. I'm excited. I just bookmarked the SCAPE site for the future. :):thanks:

Haha! I was gonna be more specific, but decided odds were probably that you lived in Iowa or something, so it'd all be too far anyway. I'm in The Valley, so it'll be a hike for me too.

I don't do plants, but I'm getting ready to do 2 tanks and I'll be planting those. I'm excited. I just bookmarked the SCAPE site for the future. :):thanks:
When you are ready you should come join us for a meeting. We meet all over So Cal.

Back
Top Bottom