First Fish Fail (Need Advice)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if you look online you can find the API test kit for wayyyyy cheaper than petsmart. got it off amazon for 22 i believe and free shipping will be here in 2 days. for $10 less ill wait a couple days

I knew that I definitely needed the filter, but wasn't sure if I needed the aerator too. Those are all the questions I can think of for now. There are just so many options and its hard to tell which products are legit.

I knew that I definitely needed the filter, but wasn't sure if I needed the aerator too. Those are all the questions I can think of for now. There are just so many options and its hard to tell which products are legit.
Yeah, the air stone is pretty much up to you. I only use them in my larger tanks personally. Yes, PetCo is having that sale. Good time to buy!
Yeah, it totally is hard to tell what is legit. This is a good place to ask. Unfortunately, pet store employees sometimes lead fish buyers astray, so it is really important to do your own research.:)

Back
Top Bottom