Fish compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharklova

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Somebody is selling their 60 gallon plus everything to me for 250. Although I still need to know about fish compatibility.

He is giving me:
1 Large Angelfish
1 Cory Catfish
2 Upsidedown Catfish
1 Large Plecotomus
And 5 Yoyo loaches

I need to know what fish will be compatible with my selection and his selection. Im thinking I might have to get rid of the large pleco and both of the upsidedown catfish and the angelfish.

I still want this selection
Tiger barbs
(Maybe) Rosy Barbs
Bushy or clown Plecos
Zebra Danios
Clown loaches
5 Yoyo loaches
Cory Catfish
Swordtails
And ONE Rainbow shark.

Clown loaches will get much too big for a 60g.

The others you could work around, although I would not get all of those. Get the tank and his fish and get them settled before you start adding your own. You don't know what condition they are in and there is the possibility of some not making it.

Get rid of the pleco too.

Clown loaches will get much too big for a 60g.

The others you could work around, although I would not get all of those. Get the tank and his fish and get them settled before you start adding your own. You don't know what condition they are in and there is the possibility of some not making it.

Get rid of the pleco too.

Yeah im getting rid of the pleco, and yeah I just read that clown loaches get really big. Would the Angelfish be compatible with the shark and tiger barbs? Im also getting rid of the upside down catfish. I dont want to part with the angelfish but will if I have to

Back
Top Bottom