Fish Dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hehe Id forget to write it down in the morning. Most of the time I will see something later on in the day or the following day that triggers something and I remember a dream.

I like all of these fish dreams, they are amusing =o)

Fearless:

I have this recurring dream that the fish swim right out of the tank into the air, and then they keep "swimming" through the air all over the house.

Mine's the same up to that point. My fish are perfectly fine swimming around in the air, they don't die or anything. It's just like my job in this dream to catch them all and put them back in the tank. Once they're back in the water they stay there. I dunnow, I guess I'm just weird.

I have other fish dreams where suddenly there's hundreds of baby fish in all my tanks, and I don't know what the heck to do with them all.

im not one to write down my dreams.. and i have my own theory on why dreams occur anyways so i dont see any point in analyzing them really. i studied it to death in psychology so i would rather talk about them instead of try and figure out why they happened or what they mean.

i agree. personally i think most of those books on analyzin dreams is full of it they make no sense at all. i say y read bout suminting dat dont make sense wen u can talk bout it wit ya friends and get a few good laffs?

Okay, I've been following this thread, and finally after a couple nights ago, I can add my silly fish dream. I dreamt I was fish ( :oops: ) stuck in a breeder trap, watching the rest of the fish hunt for fry. Some got eaten, others made it. Whew. It was strange, and feels even sillier now that I've actually documented my dementedness for all of you to read.... lol

After a night of watching the fish closely (nose prints on the tank), I have had dreams of being really small and swimming around the plants and castle. Kinda a cross between a flying dream and a swimming dream.
Or I once had a dream that I was concentrating on my 29 gal tank and was thinking of a place to put some of the molly fry. Then I remembered my 150 gal (some dreams are nicer than others :D ) and that the fish I had put into it were still alive despite me ignoring it for a really long time. (Again the dream-time working to my benefit.) So it was perfectly cycled, the plants growing beautifully, and ready for fish. I really hated waking up from THAT dream :cry: . I wanted my 150! sigh.

I had a fish dream last nite so I thought id throw it out here.

I have three goldfish (two common and one fancy calico) and I had a dream that I had to keep their tank in my pantry and night, and in the morning If I put them on my pool table.. they would turn into cats- two yellow tabbys and one calico

And then there was a part of it were I was trying to set up an alarm system for my tank.. not sure why tho..

Thought Id throw that out =o)

i had a dream this morning where i was at wal mart or something and my dad let me get a fish and i pick 2 shrimp (like schach [the shrimp] in find nemo) and i got like 3 black gouramis or something and they were like 2.20$ each but when she put the fish in the bag i found out she put in the 1.90$ fish so then i got mad and then she got me the right fish and all this stuff (i know theres prolly no black gourami) (and i also know if this dream were to come true then my tanks would be over stocked)

The one fish dream I can remember--it was about my fiancé’s white zebra (cichlid), he's had it since before he met me. Anyway, in the dream it died and it was floating at the top of the tank. The image of this dead floating fish was so vivid and I remember thinking--we can't flush this guy, he's too big!
:fadein:

dream

I think I was dreaming I was a fish this morning( ...or that I was drowned)
I was moving slowly under water winding in and out of rocks and weeds.
When I was rudely awaked by the doorbell I could hear water rushiung from my ears ans still see a shimmer in my eyes.
Then the macaw started shrieking.. "door-doo-oor...DOOR!!" and I woke the rest of the way.

Back
Top Bottom