Fish food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anddreaa

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My fish food say to Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times a day, I have a Beeta fish and it's flake food, that sounds like a lot of food to me and I don't want to over feed my fish.. What do you guys think? And also is there a good time to feed my fish? I don't want to feed it in the morning and have it get hungry later.. Get what I mean? I don't to over feed him or starve him

I only feed mine once a day. They won't get hungry if you feed them in the morning, fish can go days without eating and be perfectly fine. They may act like they're hungry, but fish are just little beggers.

i feed them twice a day, once in the morning, once at night. havent got fat fish and they are all healthy so I dont see a problem as long as you feed small pinches of food.

Samzter said:
i feed them twice a day, once in the morning, once at night. havent got fat fish and they are all healthy so I dont see a problem as long as you feed small pinches of food.

Okay thanks! My fish is picky and doesn't like the flakes he only likes the bloodworms that comes with the flakes

Back
Top Bottom