Fish Load and Cleanign crew suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

33w_fish_guy

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have questiong reguarding the amount of fish and invertebrats that I am able to put in a tank?

I curently have a 29gal setup, LR only and it is cycling when its done cycling I want to prurchase a "cleaning crew" and my concern is if they will count again the amount of fish that I want to put in. Which will be 2 clown, 1 yellowtail blue damse, and a Yellow Tang if possible?

What are some good cleaning crew suggestion for my tank?

Here is what I want:

2 Ocellaris Clownfish
1 Yellow Tail Damsel
1 Firefish Goby
2 Peppermint Shrimp
2 Scarlet Hermit Crabs
2 Zebra Reef Hermit
3 Margarita Snails
1 Sand sifting Star
3 Trochus Snail
2 Cerith Snails

Please let me know if this too much....

IMO, Yellow Tangs should not be put in anything under 55 gallons, many people insisting on 75+, even 90+.

Corty said:
IMO, Yellow Tangs should not be put in anything under 55 gallons, many people insisting on 75+, even 90+.

Thanks! can you suggest another fish that is yellow all yellow in color, easy to maintain and will get along with tha others.

What about a Lemon Peel Angelfish? I don't own one, but there supposed to be easy to care for and as you can see, they are bright yellow with blue rings around their eyes.

002830TB.jpg

a Lemonpeel will work if you are not doing corals. Yellow wrasse or Yellow Watchman Goby would also work in a 29g.

A royal gramma would be a wonderful replacement for the tang too. Look in my gallery to see mine. Other than, that looks good except ......a 29 is too small for a sand sifter, may starve would omit it. Could add a few more snails and definately 30+ lbs of LR.
Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom