Fish recommendation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ambush0908

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello, I just changed up my 125 gal to a low tech planted Community tank. I am trying to keep fish on the small side. I have schools of zebra danios, von ray tetras, black bar endlers, corys and otos. Also some cherry shrimp. I am looking for suggestions on some non schooling small fish I could add 1 or 2 of. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Ambush0908
Just a quick side question - how long did it take you to find the Von Rio Tetras? I think I've seen them twice in the last 6 or so years around me and I'm wondering if that is usual or I'm just unlucky.

Hi. I just got lucky I guess. When I decided to switch the tank over to a community they were available at my fish store. The guy recommended them and he did mention they were rarely in stock. I than saw them at another store about an hour away. I have noticed many of the stores around me get the same fish in and figured they have the same source. I am in southern NJ.

Back
Top Bottom