Fish room sale, everything must go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boojumsnark25

Aquarium Advice Regular
All kinds of goodies here...everything is used but kept in great condition unless otherwise noted.

Whisper 60 Power Filter - $25.00
Whisper 60 Power Filter (no top) - $15.00
Fluval 4 Internal Filter - $20.00
5 Way Gang Valve - $2.50
Skilter 250 - $25.00
Bucket of Blue gravel (Approx 30lbs) - $5.00
Standard 10ft Siphon - $5.00
Penguin 660 Powerhead - $10.00
Dolphin Three Star 2 outlet air pump - $10.00
10 gallon HOB aquarium heater (not sure of wattage) - $5.00
10 gallon submersible heater (not sure of wattage) - $5.00
UG filter for 55 gallon aquarium - $10.00
Brand New Weipro 300 Watt Submersible Heater with suction cups - $25.00
Brand New Weipro 300 Watt Submersible Heater with suction cups - $25.00
Brand New Weipro 250 Watt Submersible Heater with suction cups - $20.00
2 piece Aquarium Castle - 24" x 12" x 18" - Paid 125.00 - $65.00
And, some tanks...

55 gallon complete set up - Tank, Lights, Stand, Fluval 304 canister filter, driftwood ornament, fake plants (20 or so), has 5 sunfish in it. Real good condition, $250.00. Have pics, just ask and I'll post them.

29 Gallon complete set up - Tank, Hood, Lights (one hinge is broken on the hood, but it still works and is not visible at all. Has about 30 pounds of blue gravel. Comes with an Aqua-Tech filter, and fish (10 zebra danios, peacock eel, and black angelfish) if you want them - $150.00. Again, I have pics, just ask.

33 Gallon Flatback Hex setup - Comes with Tank, Stand, Light (needs bulb), 40 pounds of sand, 5pieces of dead coral. $125.00. Again, ask for pic

55 gallon tank - just tank and hood/lights - $70.00. Again, ask for pic

55 gallon tank - just tank - $20.00

Tanks are obviously pick up only. I live in Erie, PA. I'll ship everything else but the gravel at the buyer's expense. I can take paypal (and would prefer to do so), but will also take cash/money order. Any questions, post here or PM me.

Also, if anyone wants to buy every single thing on here, and then some, this is on ebay in one giant lot until the first thing sells on here. PM me for the link to the ebay auction.

Thanks for checking it out!

so far, everything is still available...if anyone wanted to buy everything in one lot, I'll sell it all for 550.00. If you're interested, let me know soon, before anything sells seperately!

I may be interested in both of your 300W heaters as I may be getting a 125 gallon tank next week. Are they brand new in the box? How much is shipping for both to zip code 49024? Thanks. (Oh, you can PM me with details if you'd like).

Nevermind. I did a quick search to see what the heaters were like and found many of them widely available including an auction on ebay with 3 brand new 300W for $39 including shipping.

Will take 500 for everything. Need to move these puppies quick, so I can snap up a 135 gallon tank that's waiting for me!

Back
Top Bottom