Fish tank domino effect!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rondory

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was looking at the wall where we plan to put the new aquarium and I got thinking that it needed a fresh coat of paint. Didn't want to fill up a tank and then have to move it to repaint at a later date.
Well, that wall is in the process of being repainted and now the kitchen is getting redone.....and the hallways.....and the ceilings!

Whoa, this aquarium set-up is getting pretty involved. :lol: My husband has a feeling that my fish hobby is going to really keep him busy!

:lol: Nice! But when I first saw the thread title, I thought you were going to say your tank fell over, which knocked over something else, which knocked over something else... 8O

bosk1 said:
:lol: Nice! But when I first saw the thread title, I thought you were going to say your tank fell over, which knocked over something else, which knocked over something else... 8O

Whew! That's what I thought too!

It's probably not a bad idea to paint before setting the tank in place. But a new paintjob may convince you to get new carpets and furniture and appliances! :lol:

bosk1 said:

Ooooh, I'm glad that wasn't what happened!

Moderator,
(sorry....I know this should have been in the lounge area, but it wouldn't let me delete)

just wait--you think that's bad...after you've redone the entire house...you'll start to look at your fish tank and think--that's kind of small...maybe we need another, larger one, or 2, or maybe even 3. and the cycle starts ALL over again! ;)

welcome to the wonderful world of mts :)

Back
Top Bottom