Fish that came in my live rock, don know what it is help!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jakewink22

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Stays in the coral tubes, bright yellow tail hard to get a good picture so far help please don't know it it's safe for my other fish.

Attachments

• image-2331222040.jpg
    image-2331222040.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 223
  • image-651203602.jpg
    image-651203602.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 224
  • image-3319897918.jpg
    image-3319897918.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 218
You got a fish as A hitchhiker??!! That's the cutest hitchhiker ever! Love those guys!

I know I was excited I saw his little head sticking out and was excited

You can see the "horns" in the second and third picture, looks like a blenny to me. Cool fish! I wish I got a free fish.

Def looks like a bicolor blenny with those colors! Awesome fish! Glad to see he made it through the trip, I'm assuming you didn't acclimate him lol.

You can see the "horns" in the second and third picture, looks like a blenny to me. Cool fish! I wish I got a free fish.

good eye, I didnt catch that. Looked like a royal to me lol. either way, nice hitchhiker for sure. that's a $20+ fish:brows:

I thought it was a royal at first too when I spotted him and didn't notice his horns and yah he didn't acclimate :/ but he's still alive so I'm happy nice fish especially for free

Yup it's a blue spotted puffer he's awesome really friendly and he's buds with my fox face I just got

Yup it's a blue spotted puffer he's awesome really friendly and he's buds with my fox face I just got

I wish my green spotted puffer would get along with anything, lol. I'm guessing that salt water long nosed puffers are more sociable than dwarf/brackish. They are also seem more stable. Is your blenny in with them?

The Blenny is in there with them so far no problems everyone's getting along and eating (knock on wood)

Back
Top Bottom