Fish wipe out help needed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hholly said:
To me, the white on the eye looks like it could be ammonia burn. Keep changing out water to get the level below .25ppm. Did you do anything like forgetting to dechlorinate when you did your last water change? There has to be a reason ammonia spiked.

Do you see white spots all over the fish? If not, I doubt it's ich.

My current 30 gal has ich just found out today, i got the stuff put it in and am currently hoping for the best !

To me, the white on the eye looks like it could be ammonia burn. Keep changing out water to get the level below .25ppm. Did you do anything like forgetting to dechlorinate when you did your last water change? There has to be a reason ammonia spiked.

I am usually very carefully and sometimes I put too much stress coat.
Only thing that I might have dropped in too much flourish

Salt works! I have looked around! Put in tonight if u can . Then do a water change if u are getig medicine

Some people say yes but most I're read seem to be saying no. AQ salt and water changes alone have been reported to cure ick. Best thing right now is to keep up with the water changes. Keeping the water clean.

Looking closer i see white spots on the fins

Attachments

• image-1582120202.jpg
    image-1582120202.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 74
Miyavp said:
If you look at the photo you can see them on the tail.
What I saw on the tail in the photo could be anything, injury, fungus, bacterial. When I've seen ich, it was pretty opaque looking and evenly spread over the fish's body. Just didn't look like it to me. More pics would be helpful. The thing on the eye is def. not ich.

What I saw on the tail in the photo could be anything, injury, fungus, bacterial. When I've seen ich, it was pretty opaque looking and evenly spread over the fish's body. Just didn't look like it to me. More pics would be helpful. The thing on the eye is def. not ich.

Often times it will start on the tail or a fin and considering the fishes body is white it may be tough to see. EDIT: i also agree the dot on the eye isnt ich

I see a couple of spots on there small side fins and they both have a spot on there right eye.
But I do sed some small spots .

Attachments

• image-2979232189.jpg
    image-2979232189.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 54
  • image-214277992.jpg
    image-214277992.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 53
Well I did a water change,used some prime and put in algone in the filter .
Now should I use salt too maybe melafix for bacteria ? What should I so before bed?

Well I did a water change,used some prime and put in algone in the filter .
Now should I use salt too maybe melafix for bacteria ? What should I so before bed?

I would put some salt in. Aquarium salt if you have any its different from reg salt. Make sure to pre disolve it before adding it to the tank.

I would do another water change, then another to get ammonia below.25. Then slowly add aquarium salt and slowly raise the temp to 86degrees F.

Also I wonder if the dot on the eye is cloudy eye. I've never had any experiance with it before although

Back
Top Bottom