Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QuakingAspen

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just saying hello. I have been in the aquaqrium hobby for 8 years. My 29 gallon is new and I have had it for a month. I have 3 dalmation and 1 black molly fry if anyone could tell me when they can go in my 29 gallon tank because they are in a breeder now. Just got over some ich with the heat method and water changes also but if it happens again, does anyone know how much salt would be okay to put in with my plec for a 2 week time period. I have 1 water wisteria in 25 gallon and 2 moneywort and 1 water wisteria in 29 gallon. Finally, my scissor tail rasbora has been with me for a year and is perfectly happy schooling with my lamp-eyes. The reason that we don't have any others is that he ended up in a random tank at petsmart and there weren't any others.

Hi, I've done a tablespoon of salt for a b/n catfish for a week and then doubled the dose for another week from memory. He was in QT so any troubles I could just pull him out.

It was a 5 gal. (20 litre) tank with no plants and just a few pieces of plumbing pipe for him. He is 4 inches which may have helped him.

He was in there for about 2 or 3 weeks I would say. The main trouble I had was the temp as it was over summer and in a quite hot room.

He's back in the main tank now and reclaimed his cave.

Back
Top Bottom